Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blah Blah Blog...

Dear blog,
We have a love/hate relationship. I know it, you know it, we all know it. So let's just say it and get it out of the way. I might sometimes say I am going to write you, but we both know that isn't true. And sometimes I might need to write on you twice in one day. I just need to take it slow. I hope that you can agree on these terms of our relationship. Otherwise this whole thing might come to a swift end. I don't want that, and I don't think you do either. Anywho, great talk!

Thanks to Pinterest, we made paint.


 First you need a cute little firecracker. Luckily, I knew just where to find one:


Some water and corn starch:

 A little salt and sugar:

It's starting to thicken!





Get out your food coloring:


Mix it together:




TahDah! You have paint!



The End.

2 comments:

  1. That is so fun! You have the prettiest model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea! I guess it's washable? No? Humphf....with food dye it wouldn't be right? Cute Aevyn! Love the apron!

    ReplyDelete