Thursday, October 18, 2012

Did you guys know...

That I am a once a month blogger?  It just happened.
That my computer is about 6 years old and doesn't allow me to upload photos until I delete old ones?
That we went to Disney with our dear friends, and I only have just a few pictures from my phone. (Tyler had the good camera. Hopefully I can get those soon).
That when I upload said pictures my computer might blow up.

That Stone wants to be a "flyer" when he grows up. He talks about it all the time.

 
That we stayed in the Animal Kingdom in a resort called the Kidani village?! There were animals right outside our balcony. Giraffe, long horns, zebra, ostriches, etc! I don't know how they keep crazies from jumping out and riding them. AH-MAZING.






That for most of my life I wanted to be a Disney princess voice?  In. real. life. Yeah, that died pretty quick in ... ahem...college.
That although I missed that train if all else fails I can move to Disney World and be in one of their amazing shows....as a stage hand.




That there is a jail in Disney?



That there are people from all over the world that move to the states to work at Disney World? Since we stayed in the Kidani village we met lots of precious people from Africa. They would play hand drums all the time in the lobby. At one point there was a drum circle with the vacationers. So much fun. 




That dear friends make vacation 100% more fun!




 That princesses hold their hands in really awkward positions? No, she's not waving. Her hand is just suspended in space with her wrist bent as if it were broken....


That Belle is my favorite princess, but...


That I want to be Ariel when I grow up?


That I brought Prince Charming home with me?



That I am wallpapering again? I can't get enough. This time I have a secret that I can't wait to share with you.


That I am sorry it's been a month since I blogged last?!

No comments:

Post a Comment